- Toyota Supra GR A90 (2020)
Specs & Features
- Street Series (Catted) - Part # 48-36317-HC
- Race Series (Catless) - Part # 48-36317-HN
- +30 HP and +31 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow for catted version.
- A unique 4" into 3-1/2" stepped design is used to increase exhaust velocity
- Constructed of mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes heavy duty 3" flex tubes for added strength and durability
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Incorporates a second bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
aFe (advanced FLOW engineering) spends countless hours with each and every vehicle to ensure that their downpipes create the most power possible, while having the best fit and finish. Each aFe downpipe is designed from the best materials, 304 stainless steel, mandrel bent tubing that are beautifully TIG welded with precision, care and pride. aFe tests their design on their in house dyno to make sure that the car makes the best horsepower and torque gains while allowing for the best power curve to give you a real strong power gain feeling that really wakes the engine up.
Due to the increased exhaust flow, your car will be louder, even if using the stock exhaust. aFe products are designed for competition use and are for off road use only.
aFe products are engineered and manufactured in the USA in beautiful Corona, California.