The Force is strong in this decal. Show your love for Star Wars!
- Standard Size: 6" Width
- Color of the vinyl on screen may differ from actual.
- Pricing for the metallic, premium, or specialty vinyls differ, and is reflected when selected.
- The BTR watermark has been added to the image for protection purposes only. Actual product will not include the watermarked logo in the background.
- Most orders placed before 1PM CST are shipped the next day. However, please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be made in case of reasons beyond our control.
- If you would like to order the decal in a special color not listed or for a different size, please give us a call or email us for a price quote. We would love to accommodate all your vinyl needs!
DISCLAIMER: We use premium high quality vinyls with outdoor durability of 5-10 years for most vinyls, depending on the color and the surface quality. However, Chrome/ Glitter/ Metal based colors have tendencies to fade quicker under prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Life expectancy of some vinyls can be drastically reduced pending different variables, such as weather, sun exposure, dirt, or chemical.
INSTRUCTIONS ON DECAL APPLICATION
What You ll Need
- Vinyl Decal
- Window/Glass Cleaner
- Straightedge (A Credit Card or ID Card will do)
- Painter s Tape (if needed)
Step 1: Wash The Application Area
Use glass or window cleaner (i.e. Windex or automotive window cleaner) to clean the desired application area thoroughly. Use a clean microfiber cloth to wipe down and dry the window. Ensure the application area is as clean and dry as possible. Even small bits of dust and debris can prevent the decal from properly bonding to the window s surface.
Step 2: Test Fit And Align Decal
Test fit the placement of your new vinyl decal on your car s window or windshield. Taking your time here is absolutely key. Be sure to measure and level the decal s placement on the windshield or window. We use a few small bits of painter s tape to mark its placement to make application easier.
Step 3: Remove The Decal Backing
Peel the decal s paper backing away. Do this slowly. Peeling the paper backing off too quickly could pull portions of the vinyl off with it.
Step 4: Apply The Vinyl Decal To The Window Surface
Using the painter s tape as a guide, stick the vinyl decal to the window.
Once the decal is stuck on the window, remove the painter s tape and use a straightedge (a credit card or ID car will do) to firmly press the vinyl to the window surface.
Using consistent, firm pressure, run the straightedge over the decal several times. Use the straightedge to both press the vinyl to the surface of the window and push out any air bubbles stuck under the decal.
Step 5: Peel Off The Decal Cover
Starting from one end of the decal, peel the decal s cover off of the surface of the window.
The key here is to peel very, very slowly. Be sure to peel the decal s cover back at as sharp and low of an angle as possible rather than pulling the cover straight up and off. Peeling back and low pulls the cover off of the surface of the window without pulling the vinyl decal off with it.
The vinyl decal cover will peel off easily, and it shouldn t leave any residue behind. In the event the cover leaves adhesive residue on the window surface, use a small dab of Goo-Gone to wipe it away.
Now step back and admire your new decal.