The All-New HPS Performance 827 Series Air Intake Kit (Black, Part # 827-672WB) for 2018-2019 Kia Stinger 3.3L V6 Twin Turbo offers a free-flowing 2-3/4 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to produce dyno proven performance gains - increase horsepower +21.4 whp , torque +20.6 ft/lbs and improve throttle response while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The heavy duty powder coated steel heat shield blocks hot air from the air filter for the best cooling effect. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy tube replaces the stock restrictive air box and optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability. HPS Performance 827 Series air intake kit features race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filter is designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing airflow. All HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States.
HPS Performance Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Delivers dyno proven performance gains - increase horsepower +21.4 whp , torque +20.6 ft/lbs and improve throttle response. Fine-tuned by HPS Performance to deliver the maximum performance output thru the top end power band
- Features HPS Performance signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 2-3/4 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube replaces stock restrictive air box and optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability
- Powder coated steel heat shields blocks hot air from the air filter for the best cooling effect.
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Performance Air Filter Part Number: HPS-4275
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- Aluminum Tubing Color: Black
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: 827 Series - Performance Air Intake Kit with Heat Shield. Manufacturer Part Number: 827-672WB
- This intake is designed for 2018-2019 Kia Stinger 3.3L V6 Twin Turbo
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over the aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filter used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air filter are designed with performance in mind, and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.