HPS Performance intercooler hot side charge pipe (17-106WB, black) is a direct replacement for 2013-2017 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Turbo factory intercooler pipe. Made from lightweight 2-1/2” mandrel bent aluminum tubing, the pipe features one piece design which has a smooth, non-turbulent 1-3/4” to 2-1/2” transition for maximum performance. The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost. The included HPS high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses can withstand a minimum 50+ psi of boost and replace the factory rubber couplers, which often crack or fail over a period of time. The intercooler pipe optimizes and smooth out the air flow, deliver performance gains in mid-range without re-tuning the ECU.
HPS Intercooler Pipe Kit Features and Specification
- 1 piece design delivers smooth and optimized airflow, boost up performance gains in mid-range without re-tuning the ECU.
- The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost.
- Features HPS signature race proven high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 2.5" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive tubing
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Color: Black
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: Intercooler Hot Side Charge Pipe
- Vehicle Application: Fits 2013-2017 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L Turbo. Compatible with Factory OEM intercooler.