|The Sportline RRS seat takes all that is excellent in automotive seating and combines that into one work of genius. The new Sportline series from Corbeau factors in feedback from customers all over the world to come up with a look and feel that is second to none. Unbelievable comfort, style, and support are put into every inch of this seat. It features top of the line injection molded foam, strategically placed bolsters to support you in just the right places, and harness belt capability. The Sportline RRS seat is available in a black vinyl with a carbon fiber vinyl contrast. As a rule of thumb the RRS will fit up to a 38-inch waist.|
- Infinite Recline: The fingertip controlled reclining mechanism allows the seat back to be adjusted to the ultimate driving position. Corbeau reclining technology allows with just the lift of the lever, the seat back to be immediately returned to the full upright position.
- Bolster Support: Ultimate lateral support with well-defined thigh, kidney, and shoulder bolsters will allow both the driver and passenger to remain in the optimal seating position. The reduction of body shifting will reduce the amount of driver fatigue and enhance the overall driving experience.
- Harness Capability: This seat has harness slots for 3,4 and 5-point harness belt capability. A submarine slot (5thslot) cannot be added to the seat base.
- Injection Molded Foam: High-density injection molded foam provides ultimate comfort. The heat transfer into the foam causes the seat to form to your body. The foam will maintain its shape for years insuring long lasting comfort.
- Fabric: This seat features vinyl and a carbon fiber vinyl contrast. The carbon fiber vinyl combined with the black cloth gives an added look of luxury.
- Steel Frame: Extra strong,lightweight, powder coated tubular steel frame.
- Listing is for one (1) seat.