|The LG1 racing seat is a consumer favorite when it comes to comfort. The second you sit in this seat you will see why so many customers are ranting and raving about this seat. Its unique curves and contours re-define comfort. Whether on street, the track, or off-road, the LG1 racing seat will enhance your overall driving experience. As a rule of thumb, the LG1 will fit up to a 38-inch waist, while the LG1 Wide will fit up to a 42-inch waist. High wear patches are strategically placed to protect your seat from abuse in the high wear areas. The LG1 racing seat is available in Cloth, with leatherette high wear patches, Microsuede, with leather high wear patches, and 100% black Leather. |
- Infinite recline: The fingertip controlled reclining mechanism allows the seat back to be adjusted to the ultimate driving position. Corbeau reclining technology allows with just the lift of the lever, the seat back to be immediately returned to the full upright position.
- Bolster Support:Ultimate lateral support with well-defined thigh, kidney, and shoulder bolsters will allow both the driver and passenger to remain in the optimal seating position. The reduction of body shifting will reduce the amount of driver fatigue and enhance the overall driving experience.
- Harness Capability: This seat has harness slots for 3 and 4-point harness belt capability. A submarine slot (5th slot) can be added to the seat base for a $35.00 charge. This slot will create 5-point harness capability.
- Fabric: Anti-slip cloth and microsuede materials, coupled with anti-wear patches. Contains UV inhibitors. 100% automotive grade leather also available. This seat has been extensively tested under extreme conditions and found to be colorfast.
- Steel Frame: Extra strong, lightweight, powder coated tubular steel frame.