|The Pro Series racing seat is new to the Corbeau USA product line in 2013 but for years has been the preferred choice of racing teams on the European race scene. The Pro Series racing seat can be ordered in a Kevlar, Carbon Kevlar, or Carbon Fiber shell. It features the latest in energy absorbing foam and cushion design for extreme comfort. The Pro Series is fully functional with the Hans_ safety system and can only be side mounted. As a rule of thumb the Pro Series will fit up to a 36" waist and the Wide will fit up to a 40" waist. The Pro Series is available in black cloth and vinyl materials and also available in a wide version for the larger racer. |
- FIA:The Pro series racing seat is FIA approved and is fully functional with the Hans_ safety system.
- Bolster Support:Ultimate lateral support with well-defined thigh, kidney, and shoulder bolsters, will allow both the driver and passenger to remain in the optimal seating position. The reduction of body shifting will reduce the amount of driver fatigue and enhance the overall driving experience.
- Harness Capability:This seat has harness slots for 3, 4, 5, and 6-point harness capability. A submarine slot is already installed for the anti-submarine strap.
- Fabric:Anti-slip cloth and vinyl materials, coupled with anti-wear patches. Contains UV inhibitors. This seat has been extensively tested under extreme conditions and found to be colorfast.
- Aluminum Side Mounts:This racing seat can only be side mounted. Corbeau side mounts are available.
- Composite Shell:Extra strong and light Kevlar, Carbon Kevlar, or Carbon Fiber composite shell. This seat can only be side mounted.