850 SERIES (8.50 Twin Disc)
The 850 series is a larger diameter assembly, which is designed for high horsepower applications. The 850 Series has a higher holding capacity, less clutch chatter, and a smoother engagement compared to the 725 Series. The 850 series Twin disc will accept one sprung disc creating a slightly smoother engagement compared to two rigid discs
Race (TD8R) 1 sprung ceramic disc, and 1 ceramic rigid disc.
Clutch Masters Twin Disc features:
All systems include:
- Components can be purchased separately for economical repair.
- Positive release for ease of high RPM staging and shifting.
- Most have experienced better 4/10's times and averaged hundreds of passes without complications or repair
Average weight of the entire assembly is over 50% lighter than OEM
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- Two Discs
- One Mid Plate
- Billet Aluminum Flywheel (Steel available on select applications, call for price)
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing (when applicable)
- Pressure Plate Bolts
Fits 2010-2014 2.0T Genesis Coupe