We are proud to introduce the most durable turbo manifold available for the Genesis 2.0T engine, the cp-e 304 Stainless Steel =LRTmani Turbo Manifold.
- Cast 304 Stainless Steel
- Top Mount
- Zero Chance of Cracking (weld-less manifold design)
- Optional TiAL Stainless Steel Turbo V-Band Flange (~54.8mm opening)
- Optional Precision Turbo V-Band Flange
- Integrated External Wastegate (can be used immediately or at a later date) (~44mm opening)
- Optional 304 Stainless Steel Laser Engraved Block Off Plate with 304 Stainless Steel Clamp
- Cast Merge Collector Spike
- Equal Length Runners
- Relief Cuts in 304 Stainless Steel Head Flange
- Diamond Extrusion for Consistency of Internal Finish.
- Full Turbo Kit to Come
- The manifold fits Precision turbo sizes 5558 up to 6766.
We started doing the design work on this manifold in 2009. We first started with extensive CMM data from the stock engine bay area (to determine constraints in the design), and the stock manifold to make sure we could replicate the cylinder head flange exactly. With this data, we knew where we could route the runners, and we were able to keep the stock turbo geometry / placement.
Though it has been a long wait for this exhaust manifold, cp-e chose the path of producing a casting for its durability and to achieve an equal length manifold at an affordable price. CFD analysis was used to help create this manifold, to make it as efficient as possible.