- Full Stainless construction using the best USA steel
- CAD designed 304 SS Cast Bellmouth
- 3 piping and 304 stainless flange
- MIG and TIG welded for strength and precision assembly
- EGT bung and cap
- Complete Bolt-on part, flawless integration with stock system
- Made in the USA
- Best warranty in the industry! For details, please see our Terms page.
The factory O2 housing bolted to the turbo on the Hyundai Sonata is very restrictive. And it limits the amount of exhaust that can flow through the area. We wanted to minimize restrictions and open up the flow with a high volume bellmouth. We also wanted to create a smooth transition to the 3 piping that mates up to the test pipes and cat back exhausts.
Taking advantage of casting parts from 304 stainless steel the cp-e Sonata bellmouth has smooth transitions and contours that ensure smooth flow. A flex section is incorporated into the design to allow for movement of the motor. The 304 SS laser cut flange is hand TIGwelded for strength.
We have incorporated an EGT bung with plugs.