Are you loving your new 2016-2018 Focus RS, but wondering how to get a better, more aggressive sound out of it? Consider upgrading from that boring factory exhaust to this Borla 140702 S-Type 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System.
Borla Cat-Back Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit bolt-on upgrade for your 2016-2018 Focus RS
- Premium stainless steel construction with mandrel bent 3" and 2-1/4" piping
- Includes Borla's S-type muffler
- Two (2) 4" polished stainless steel angle-cut tips included
- Borla includes all needed hardware as well as detailed install instructions
Borla's exhaust system looks as good as it sounds, and that's an understatement! Dual 4" angle-cut polished tips will peek out from your RS' back bumper and the S-type muffler sits hidden out of sight, so you'll get all that aggressive sound without having to see anything that isn't polished and gleaming. This upgraded cat-back is constructed from high-quality, mandrel bent stainless steel for long-lasting durability and strength, so you know your exhaust will stand up to whatever roads you come across in your new Ford Focus RS. This Borla cat-back is begging to be put on your brand new Focus RS!
Please Note: This system has a mounting location for the factory electronics that control the OE exhaust valve, but does NOT include a new exhaust valve. This avoids any warning lights on the dash while providing maximum flow at all times.