Turn your 2013-2018 Focus ST into an all-out performance monster with a complete Garrett GT3071R ball bearing turbo assembly from ATP Turbo! The GT3071R turbo with a .64 A/R turbine housing is a direct bolt-on replacement for the small factory turbo on all 2013-2018 2.0L Focus STs. ATP Turbo has taken all the guess work out of upgrading your Focus ST's stock turbo and assembled this easy bolt-on unit with all the necessary components needed for a hassle free installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Garrett GT3071R dual ball bearing turbo assembly
- .64 A/R turbine housing for faster spool up with less top-end power
- Flow capacity up to 480 horsepower
- Factory style cast gray finish on the compressor housing
- Direct bolt-on fitment in the stock location
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit (adaptor elbow provided)
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- Comes with internal wastegate pre-assembled
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion (capoff provided)
- Has a V-band flanged turbo adaptor
- Will fit the stock oil drain tube
- Brand new steel braided oil feed and coolant lines are provided
The Garrett GT3071R is the newest addition, and one of the highest flowing units to the Garrett ball bearing turbocharger lineup. Garrett's GT3071R turbo is ideal for lightly modified small displacement 4-cylinder racing applications looking for excellent power. The GT3071R has amazing response characteristics and spools up 1,000 RPM sooner than the older Garrett GT30R turbo. Capable of producing up to 480 whp with the right supporting modifications, the GT3071R is ready to dominate the competition.
ATP Turbo (Advanced Tuning Products, Inc.) is a company solely dedicated to turbocharging performance. Their ultimate goal is to engineer and manufacture turbocharging components that make sense. While turbocharging itself is not new, many of the components that they create come from brand new ideas that are applied using basic principles of process improvement and re-engineering to turbocharging systems. Adhering to these principles has helped ATP Turbo design and re-design components for turbocharging, that are often more simplified, but function better, and are more reliable.