The AMS EVO X Lower Intercooler Pipe (LICP) with TiAL QR recirculating blow off valve is the perfect solution for those running higher than stock boost levels or larger turbo chargers. The TiAl QR BOV is incorporated to replace the weak OEM diverter valve that leaks under higher boost levels and helps eliminate the running problems commonly found on vehicles that are running blow off valves that vent to the atmosphere.
Made from lightweight 2.5” mandrel bent aluminum tubing, this pipe kit is a direct replacement for your factory lower intercooler pipe and diverter valve. The pipe ends are bead rolled and the assembly is mounted to the core support in the factory location to help prevent couplers from popping off under boost.
All the factory couplers are replaced with quality 4-ply silicon pieces which can endure 50 + psi of boost! Our LICP is professionally TIG welded in house and is available polished or black wrinkle powder coated.
- Professionally TIG welded
- Bead rolled pipe ends
- Factory style core support strap
- TiAL reliability
- Recirculated blow of valve retains stock drivability
- 4 Ply silicon couplers and new hose clamps
- Available in polished or black wrinkle powder coat finish
- AMS Lower Intercooler Pipe
- 4-ply Silicone Kit with hose clamps
- TiAL Flange
- TiAL QR reciculating BOV
- 2.5” aluminum mandrel bent piping
- Polished or black wrinkle powder coated
- Mitsubishi Evolution 10 GSR and MR Models
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- Fits all aftermarket intercoolers with factory outlet angle
- This pipe is made to work with an AMS intake. It will not work with the stock air box and is not guaranteed to work with any other intake.