K1 Technologies crankshafts offer world-class performance at an affordable price. Our crankshafts are made from 4340 forged steel and core hardened to reduce stress and optimize tensile strength. Each crank is designed with counterweights placed for optimal load reduction and ease of balancing.
* *4340 Forged Steel* - Toughness and resistance to impact
* *Core hardened using nitride hardening process* - Less chance of running deformation
* *Magnetic Particle Inspection* - Ability to see flaws that may cause s stress riser
* *Straight oiling to journals* - Alleviates issues with rod bearing failures
* *Stress relieved* - No bending or distortion in the engine.
* *Exceptional journal finish* - Longer bearing life
* *Wide Pin-End Widths* - Supports wrist pin to minimize failures
* Reluctor wheel included (where applicable)
* Concentric journal machining
* Cam-cut for improved performance
* Gun-drilled rod and main journals
* Exceptional journal finish
* Crank keyways cut to match OEM locations
Billet Crankshaft; 7 Bolt FlangeRod Pin Diameter52mmMain Journal Diameter52mmStroke98mmWeightTBA